- We may need to change these Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including a need to comply with applicable laws and regulations as well as regulatory requirements. Any amendments hereto will be binding and effective immediately upon publication on this Website. Your continued use of the Website following such publication will be deemed as and shall constitute as your express agreement to to be bound by the Terms as amended.
- Should you violate any of our rules, we reserve the rights to terminate your access to our service and refuse to give you any kind of compensation.
- We are not affiliated with Valve or Steam nor do we have any partnership with them. We cannot and will not help you with any problems purely related to your Steam account. This includes problems such as trade bans, scams by impersonation, etc. We are not responsible for any changes made by your own Steam account.
- Each item has its own value defined by our system. If you don’t agree with our defined values of items, please do not use those items.
- All newly deposited items will be automatically converted into Golden Coin where applicable. This process is irreversible so please consider carefully before depositing.
|Deposits||Any transfer of funds from you to your Player Account either directly or through a Payment Provider.|
|The Platform||Our internet gaming system on the Website, downloadable applications and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at dota2bestyolo.com.|
|Payment Provider||A third party payment processing company.|
|Player Account||One personal single account pertaining to one domestic household address or IP address, opened by an individual and maintained with us to enable that person to place bets on the Platform.|
|Software||The software or downloadable app licensed to us that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from the Website for the purpose of enabling you to participate in activity on the Platform, including any program or data file derived therefrom and any related documentation, and including any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software.|
|Stake||Any monies wagered by a holder of a Player Account on the Platform.|
|Username and Password||The username and password chosen by a person upon registration on the Platform.|
|Website||dota2bestyolo.com and any related sites on which the Platform is operated and are accessible via links or any other access method.|
|Winnings||Any winnings made by a holder of a Player Account on the Platform.|
|Withdrawal||Any transfer of funds from your Player Account to yourself either directly or through a Payment Provider.|
|Client/User/You||The user of the Website.|
Restrictions and Limitations:
- Registration, opening an account and betting are permitted only for persons above the age of 18 or of legal age and full legal capacity stipulated by their local law. We reserve the right to void any wagers if you are not of full legal capacity. Should we suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a person without full legal capacity, we reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of that person. We reserve the right to request proof of age documentation from you at any time. Further, you must not use the Website, if you are a resident of one of the following countries, or accessing the Website from one of the following countries: United States of America and its territories, France and its territories, Netherlands and its territories and countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands, including Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten, Belize, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Malta.
- Any request for opening the Primary Account with full functionalities of the Website from the above-specified locations will be declined. The Client shall be solely and fully liable for legal admissibility of online gambling in Client’s country and region of residence and / or location, and age restrictions in force in the Client’s country of residence and / or location. We do not intend to enable anyone to use the Platform and/or the Website where such use is or may be illegal and thus we expressly exclude any liability on our side that may occur as the result of or with regard to such an illegal use. The availability of the Platform and/or the Website does not constitute an offer or invitation from our side to use the Platform in any place in which such use is or may be illegal. However, any wagers accepted by the Platform from such jurisdictions may be accepted and the result of such wagers shall be valid and stand regardless of whether you win or lose, while Withdrawals may require confirmation of making a wager from other jurisdiction than restricted jurisdictions listed above.
Taxes and Fees:
- You are fully responsible for any applicable taxes (including but not limited to personal income taxes, legal actions taxes and similar) and fees resulting from proceeds, deposits and Winnings gained from the use of the Website. If Winnings are taxable in your jurisdiction, you are required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities under the laws of your applicable jurisdiction.
- Golden Coin: A virtual currency used to determine value of items on our website. All applicable items that are deposited after April 12th, 2018 will be automatically converted into Golden Coin. Golden Coin cannot be transferred, traded or gifted from users to users. Golden Coin cannot be exchanged into real currency. Golden Coin can be used to place in matches and play x2 game. We do not sell coins.
- Silver Coin: A virtual currency is specifically reserved to determine value of items in D2BY inventory before the update on April 12th, 2018. Silver Coin cannot be transferred, traded or gifted from users to users. Silver Coin cannot be exchanged into real currency. Silver Coin can be used to place in matches and purchase items in Silver Store only. We do not sell coins.
- Available (Golden) Coin: When you use Golden Coin to place in matches or play x2 game, the amount of Golden Coin you win will become available and you can use them to purchase items in Golden Store aside from matches and playing x2 game. For example, if you deposit items equivalent 10000 coins but only use 6000 coins to place in matches and win 2000 coins, your Available Coin balance will be 8000 coins and you can use maximum 8000 coins to purchase items in Golden Store; if you use only 6000 coins to play x2 game and win 12000 coins, your Available Coin balance will be 12000 coins and you can use maximum 12000 coins to purchase items in Golden Store. This is to make sure that everyone is fair and avoid our bots getting banned.
- Match: A game or a series of games played by 2 teams. The result of a match is only counted in Match winner. Note that football matches always have the result taken from their actual goals and handicap (only goals in full-time, including stoppage/injury time, are counted). A match can have many game types, each game type has separate result.
- First 10 kills: Result of first 10 kills are taken directly from the kill score of the match (following Dota 2 rules, e.g. not counting suicide and denial from teammate/neutral).
- Game advantage: Some Dota 2 matches may indicate a certain number of game advantage for a team, for example, if team A has 1 game advantage in a Best-of-5, it means that team A only needs to win at least 2 games first so that team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 3 (2 + 1) : x team B with x not greater than 2), otherwise team B needs to win 3 games first so that team B is counted as win. The game advantage is set by the tournament organizers. The game advantage will be taken into consideration when deciding the final result.
- Handicap: Some Dota 2 matches may have Handicap tab as an additional game option. Under handicap option, it gives a team a certain number of game advantage, for example, if team A has 1.5 game advantage in a Best-of-3, it means that team A only needs to win 1 game so that team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 2.5 (1 + 1.5) : x team B with x not greater than 2), otherwise team B needs to win with the score of 2 : 0 so that team B is counted as win. Please be aware that this option is set by Dota2BestYolo and is not related to the game advantage given by the tournament organizers. The result is only valid under this option; other options remain as it is.
- Goal Advantage: Most football (soccer) and other sports matches may indicate a certain number of goal advantage for a team, for example, if team A has 1.5 goal advantage, it means that team A has to lead at least 2 goals (2 : 0, 3 : 1, 4 : 2 and so on in score) so that team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 2 : 1.5 (0 + 1.5) team B). It is also called handicap in football terminology.
- Status of a match/game: If there is any change to a certain match/game, there will be a notice under the scoreboard of the match and so the match may be closed due to schedule changes, team forfeiting, etc.
- Odds (rates): The odds (rates) showed next to a team’s logo is just a relative indication of total amount of coins put on each teams and not an indication of actual potential reward. Please check your potential reward when you place your coins.
- Do not spam queueing with our bots with too many items when depositing, our system will automatically detects spamming and bans your account.
- Once you place your games, you cannot cancel your games by any means. We are not responsible for your choice if you do so by mistake. Still, you can switch teams provided there is still time before the game starts. You can switch maximum 3 times.
- Matches will be locked once the game starts. Matches may be locked sooner than the scheduled time if the game starts sooner. Please be aware that we are not responsible for this if you miss your matches.
- Check your placed matches carefully in My Play page after you made your choice.
- Any notices that are put in a match (showed above and below the scoreboard) may override any and all our rules or indicate different rules. Please check carefully.
- In some cases, when a match/game is postponed less than 36 hours, the match will still be locked. If a match/game is postponed more than 36 hours, all placed coins will be returned.
- If a team decides to forfeit a match BEFORE the match is played, the match will be cancelled and all placed coins will be returned. However, if a team decides to forfeit a match AFTER the starting horn, we have the right to keep the match live and count it as a win for the other team.
- If a team decides to forfeit a game in a match/series BEFORE the starting horn, the result for that particular game and the final result match will be cancelled. However, the result of the previous games is still counted if any games were played (for example, if a team forfeits the second game but they still played the first game, then the first game result is still counted). If a team decides to forfeit a game in a match/series AFTER the starting horn, we have the right to keep the game live and count it as a win for the other team, however the final result will be cancelled (if the forfeited game is not the last game). Other options may still be counted.
- If the tournament organizer gives a def-win to a team, the match will be closed and all placed coins will be returned.
- We are not responsible for any unexpected occurrences such as roster change, stand-ins, DDoS, match-fixing, etc. A special case worth mentioned is that if the team changes their team name but still keeps their roster exactly as before, they will be treated as the same team and so the match will still be counted.
- In any cases, we reserve the right to make final decisions.
Rules of Conduct:
- You agree and accept that you must abide by the following rules when accessing or using the Website and Services, theretofore You agree to:
- not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose and not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- not to submit any information about any person by which they may personally identified without their prior consent or compromises another person's privacy or breaches confidentiality.
- not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- not to submit or link to content that contains material that is inappropriate, tasteless, unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, profane, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, racially vilifying, deliberately provocative or indecent.
- not to submit content that is of nuisance value, inappropriate, off topic or vexatious.
- not to violate the property rights of others, and you agree not to post any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, moneys between your account and other members/users of the Website.
- not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, worms, "Trojan horses", corrupted files, or any similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer.
- not to engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information.
- not to resell, bundle, frame, trade or reproduce the Services or any part of the Website without our prior written and express permission.
- not to advertise any goods or services. "Junk mail", "spamming," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" and similar activities are strictly prohibited.
- not to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- use and provide us with true and correct personal data, including country of your abode as of the date of using the Service.
- not to defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Content or Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password protected areas), link to password protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
- You must not use automated software, scripts or similar programs which are designed to utilise the Services or gain an unfair advantage over other users of the Website.
- You must not do anything which in our opinion will cause, is likely to cause, or has the purpose or effect of causing: damage to us (including without limitation, hindering the provision of Services); market manipulation of any kind; or harm to our Website or the Services.
- In the event you breach any of the rules listed above and/or any of your representations stipulated herein and confirmed and accepted by you by using this website, as well as any other essential provision of this terms, we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate including limitation or closure of Your Account and loss of Winnings, as well as, in case of breach of any of representation of yours or the rules stipulated above, charging you with a contractual penalty for such a breach in the amount equal to the full amount of any of your resources on your account. You hereby accept and acknowledge that the amount of subject contractual penaly complies adequately with the potential breach on your side, as resulting from your intentional counter-contract actions and/or omissions and therefore you waive any counter-claims that may arise with that regard. We guarantee however that none such action from our side will be taken lightly or indilligently, since we presume that mutual confidence is the basis of the satisfying cooperation with you.
Client’s Representations and Anti-Money Laundering Policy:
- Acting consciously and diligently, you hereby warrant and represent to us that you are not a resident of any of the excluded territories specified above, list of which may be updated from time to time, and you are not attempting to access or use the Website and/or the Platform from any of those territories; you are acting on your own behalf; you are not restricted by limited legal capacity; you are not classified as a compulsive gambler nor are you perceived as such; all details which you give or have given in the process of registering on the Website are true, accurate and you will continue to update such details in the event of any changes; you are fully aware of the fact that the Website offers pool (also known as parimutuel) betting and as a result your odds may change when other Users place their bets before bet is locked; you are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money in the result of your use of the Website in order to place bets on the Platform; you are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or illegal and/or unauthorized activities; you do not otherwise conduct criminal or unlawful activities and/or intend to utilize the Player Account in connection with such activities; you do not use or intend to use or intend to allow any other person to use the Platform or the Player Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to fraud or money laundering, under any applicable laws, including but not limited to the laws in your jurisdiction and the laws that apply to us; you are not colluding or attempting to collude and you do not intend to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any bets you place or will place on the Platform; you are not under the age of either 18 or the age at which gambling activities are legal under the law of the jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is higher; the debit/credit card details provided by you in the registration process are those of the registered account holder and the card constitutes your legal property and has not been reported as lost or stolen; you are not one of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and you are not a relative of any of them (for the purpose of this clause, the term "relative" means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling); in the event that you breach this restriction, one of the actions that will be taken against you is that you will not be entitled to any of your Winnings; you have not previously held a player account with us or with any other online gaming operator which was suspended or terminated either by us or by such other online gaming operator, and you have not in the past charged back any monies via any player account; in opening the Player Account, you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
Limitations of Liability:
- You expressly agree, acknowledge and accept that you are free to choose whether to use the services on the Website and do so at your sole choose, discretion and risk. We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in these Terms.
- We do not make any other promises or warranties regarding the Website or the products offered via the Website and hereby exclude all implied warranties in this respect. We not guarantee continuous availability and functionality of all products and will not be held liable for damages caused by incorrect, delayed, manipulated or improper way of data put on or processed by the Website. We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to the loss of data, profits, business opportunities, goodwill or reputation as well as business interruption or any losses which are not currently foreseeable by us arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Website or via the services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless with respect to any and all costs, claims, demands, investigations, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve and retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay any and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions or causes of actions which are brought against us under the terms and provisions herein and in no event shall you settle any such claim without our prior written approval.
Governing Law and Language:
- This Terms and all and any agreements and conditions related thereto shall be governed by Curacao law. The competent state court in Curacao will have exclusive jurisdiction in any matter arising from or related to this Agreement. However, this shall not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this Agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
All the games in our website are just for fun. The items and coins you win cannot be converted to money