- By logging in at dota2bestyolo.com, you have indicated that you have read, understood and accepted all of our rules.
- We are not to be held responsible if you using our service violates your local legislation or law.
- Should you violate any of our rules, we reserve the rights to terminate your access to our service and refuse to give you any kind of compensation.
- We have the rights to modify our rules at any given time without having to notify you. However, we will make an announcement when there is such change.
- We are not affiliated with Valve or Steam nor do we have any partnership with them. We cannot and will not help you with any problems purely related to your Steam account. This includes problems such as trade bans, scams by impersonation, etc. We are not responsible for any changes made by your own Steam account.
- Play at your own risk. We will never help you get your lost items back when you lose a game unless they are lost due to technical problems in our system.
- Each item has its own value defined by our system. If you don’t agree with our defined values of items, please do not use those items.
- All newly deposited items will be automatically converted into Golden Coin where applicable. This process is irreversible so please consider carefully before depositing.
- You are recommended to withdraw your items purchased from Golden or Silver Store within 24 hours. After 24 hours, we will not hold responsibility if you cannot withdraw the items in case our bots get banned.
- We feel that our rules are fair for all parties involved, however, you can give us your suggestion via email. We appreciate your constructive feedback and suggestion.
- Golden Coin: A virtual currency used to determine value of items on our website. All applicable items that are deposited after April 12th, 2018 will be automatically converted into Golden Coin. Golden Coin cannot be transferred, traded or gifted from users to users. Golden Coin cannot be exchanged into real currency. Golden Coin can be used to place in matches and play x2 game. We do not sell coins.
- Silver Coin: A virtual currency is specifically reserved to determine value of items in D2BY inventory before the update on April 12th, 2018. Silver Coin cannot be transferred, traded or gifted from users to users. Silver Coin cannot be exchanged into real currency. Silver Coin can be used to place in matches and purchase items in Silver Store only. We do not sell coins.
- Available (Golden) Coin: When you use Golden Coin to place in matches or play x2 game, the amount of Golden Coin you win will become available and you can use them to purchase items in Golden Store aside from matches and playing x2 game. For example, if you deposit items equivalent 10000 coins but only use 6000 coins to place in matches and win 2000 coins, your Available Coin balance will be 8000 coins and you can use maximum 8000 coins to purchase items in Golden Store; if you use only 6000 coins to play x2 game and win 12000 coins, your Available Coin balance will be 12000 coins and you can use maximum 12000 coins to purchase items in Golden Store. This is to make sure that everyone is fair and avoid our bots getting banned.
- Match: A game or a series of games played by 2 teams. The result of a match is only counted in Match winner. Note that football matches always have the result taken from their actual goals and handicap (only goals in full-time, including stoppage/injury time, are counted). A match can have many game types, each game type has separate result.
- First 10 kills: Result of first 10 kills are taken directly from the kill score of the match (following Dota 2 rules, e.g. not counting suicide and denial from teammate/neutral).
- Game advantage: Some Dota 2 matches may indicate a certain number of game advantage for a team, for example, if team A has 1 game advantage in a Best-of-5, it means that team A only needs to win at least 2 games first so that team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 3 (2 + 1) : x team B with x not greater than 2), otherwise team B needs to win 3 games first so that team B is counted as win. The game advantage is set by the tournament organizers. The game advantage will be taken into consideration when deciding the final result.
- Handicap: Some Dota 2 matches may have Handicap tab as an additional game option. Under handicap option, it gives a team a certain number of game advantage, for example, if team A has 1.5 game advantage in a Best-of-3, it means that team A only needs to win 1 game so that team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 2.5 (1 + 1.5) : x team B with x not greater than 2), otherwise team B needs to win with the score of 2 : 0 so that team B is counted as win. Please be aware that this option is set by Dota2BestYolo and is not related to the game advantage given by the tournament organizers. The result is only valid under this option; other options remain as it is.
- Goal Advantage: Most football (soccer) and other sports matches may indicate a certain number of goal advantage for a team, for example, if team A has 1.5 goal advantage, it means that team A has to lead at least 2 goals (2 : 0, 3 : 1, 4 : 2 and so on in score) so that team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 2 : 1.5 (0 + 1.5) team B). It is also called handicap in football terminology.
- Status of a match/game: If there is any change to a certain match/game, there will be a notice under the scoreboard of the match and so the match may be closed due to schedule changes, team forfeiting, etc.
- Odds (rates): The odds (rates) showed next to a team’s logo is just a relative indication of total amount of coins put on each teams and not an indication of actual potential reward. Please check your potential reward when you place your coins.
- Once you place your games, you cannot cancel your games by any means. We are not responsible for your choice if you do so by mistake. Still, you can switch teams provided there is still time before the game starts. You can switch maximum 3 times.
- Matches will be locked once the game starts. Matches may be locked sooner than the scheduled time if the game starts sooner. Please be aware that we are not responsible for this if you miss your matches.
- Check your placed matches carefully in My Play page after you made your choice.
- Any notices that are put in a match (showed above and below the scoreboard) may override any and all our rules or indicate different rules. Please check carefully.
- In some cases, when a match/game is postponed less than 36 hours, the match will still be locked. If a match/game is postponed more than 36 hours, all placed coins will be returned.
- If a team decides to forfeit a match BEFORE the match is played, the match will be cancelled and all placed coins will be returned. However, if a team decides to forfeit a match AFTER the starting horn, we have the right to keep the match live and count it as a win for the other team.
- If a team decides to forfeit a game in a match/series BEFORE the starting horn, the result for that particular game and the final result match will be cancelled. However, the result of the previous games is still counted if any games were played (for example, if a team forfeits the second game but they still played the first game, then the first game result is still counted). If a team decides to forfeit a game in a match/series AFTER the starting horn, we have the right to keep the game live and count it as a win for the other team, however the final result will be cancelled (if the forfeited game is not the last game). Other options may still be counted.
- If the tournament organizer gives a def-win to a team, the match will be closed and all placed coins will be returned.
- We are not responsible for any unexpected occurrences such as roster change, stand-ins, DDoS, match-fixing, etc. A special case worth mentioned is that if the team changes their team name but still keeps their roster exactly as before, they will be treated as the same team and so the match will still be counted.
- In any cases, we reserve the right to make final decisions.
All the games in our website are just for fun. The items and coins you win cannot be converted to money