- By logging in at dota2bestyolo.com, you have indicated that you have read, understood and accepted all of our rules.
- We are not to be held responsible if you using our service violates your local legislation or law.
- Should you violate any of our rules, we reserve the rights to terminate your access to our service and refuse to give you any kind of compensation.
- We have the rights to modify our rules at any given time without having to notify you. However, we will make an announcement when there is such change.
- We are not affiliated with Valve or Steam nor do we have any partnership with them. We cannot and will not help you with any problems purely related to your Steam account. This includes problems such as trade bans, scams by impersonation, etc. We are not responsible for any changes made by your own Steam account.
- Play at your own risk. We will never help you get your lost items back when you lose a game unless they are lost due to technical problems in our system.
- Each item has its own value defined by our system. If you don’t agree with our defined values of items, please do not use those items.
- We feel that our rules are fair for all parties involved, however, you can give us your suggestion via email. We appreciate your constructive feedback and suggestion.
- Item prices will be updated according to Steam Community Market everyday at 9 a.m (UTC +7). There might be unexpected updates if prices change abruptly.
- Coin: A virtual currency used to determine value of items on our website. It can be obtained from events, promo codes and can be used as a substitute for normal items. Coin cannot be transferred, traded or gifted from users to users. Coin cannot be exchanged into real currency. We do not sell coins.
- Match: A game or a series of games played by 2 teams. The result of a match is only counted in Bet Final. Note that football matches always have the result taken from their actual goals and handicap (only goals in full-time, including stoppage/injury time, are counted). A match can have many bet types, each bet type has separate result.
- First 10 kills: Bet of first 10 kills are taken directly from the kill score of the match (following Dota 2 rules, e.g. not counting suicide and denial from teammate/neutral).
- Game advantage: Some Dota 2 matches may indicate a certain number of game advantage for a team, for example, if team A has 1 game advantage in a Best-of-5, it means that team A only needs to win at least 2 games first so that the bet on team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 3 (2 + 1) : x team B with x not greater than 2), otherwise team B needs to win 3 games first so that be bet on team B is counted as win. The game advantage is set by the tournament organizers. The game advantage will be taken into consideration when deciding the final result.
- Handicap: Some Dota 2 matches may have Handicap tab as an additional betting option. Under handicap bet, a team has a certain number of game disadvantage, for example, if team A has -1.5 game advantage in a Best-of-3, it means that team B only needs to win 1 game so that the bet on team B is counted as win (because if the Final Score is 2 : 1, the score will be counted as team A 0.5 (2 - 1.5) : 1 team B), otherwise team A needs to win with the score of 2 : 0 so that the bet on team A is counted as a win. Please be aware that this betting option is set by Dota2BestYolo and is not related to the game advantage given by the tournament organizers. The result is only valid under this option; other options remain as it is.
- Goal Advantage: Most football and other sports matches may indicate a certain number of goal advantage for a team, for example, if team A has -1.5 goal advantage, it means that team A has to lead at least 2 goals (2 : 0, 3 : 1, 4 : 2 and so on in score) so that the bet on team A is counted as win (because the score will be counted as team A 0.5 (2 - 1.5 : 0) team B). It is also called handicap in football terminology.”
- Status of a match/game: If there is any change to a certain match/game, there will be a notice under the scoreboard of the bet and so the bet may be closed due to schedule changes, team forfeiting, etc.
- Odds (rates): The odds (rates) showed next to a team’s logo is just a relative indication of total amount of items put on each teams and not an indication of actual potential reward. Please check your potential reward when you place your items.
- All newly added items must be used to bet before you can withdraw them again. Those items never expire.
- Once you place your bets, you cannot cancel your bets by any means. We are not responsible for your bets if you do so by mistake. Still, you can switch teams provided there is still time before the game starts.
- We only sort items by their names, unique features such as nametags and sockets are excluded. The items that are returned to you may not be the same as the ones you have placed, so please don’t bet items that have unique features if you want to keep your original items.
- Bets will be locked once the game starts. Bets may be locked sooner than the scheduled time if the game starts sooner. Please be aware that we are not responsible for this if you miss your bet.
- Check your bets carefully after you made your bets.
- Any notices that are put in a bet (showed above and below the scoreboard) may override any and all our rules or indicate different rules. Please check carefully.
- You will receive your winning equal or less than your potential reward (usually the difference is insignificant). You may not receive any winning if your potential reward is too low (less than $0.03 or so) or the bets is too heavily skewed.
- You have 20 days to claim your items via our bots. If you do not log in once every 20 days, all your items will expire. We will not help you recover those items if they expire.
- In some cases, when a match/game is postponed less than 36 hours, the bet will still be locked. If a match/game is postponed more than 36 hours, all items will be returned.
- If a team decides to forfeit a match BEFORE the match is played, the bet will be cancelled and all items will be returned. However, if a team decides to forfeit a match AFTER the starting horn, we have the right to keep the bet live and count it as a win for the other team.
- If a team decides to forfeit a game in a match/series BEFORE the starting horn, the bet for that particular game and the final result bet will be cancelled. However, the result of the previous games is still counted if any games were played (for example, if a team forfeits the second game but they still played the first game, then the first game result is still counted). If a team decides to forfeit a game in a match/series AFTER the starting horn, we have the right to keep the bet live and count it as a win for the other team, however the final result bet will be cancelled (if the forfeited game is not the last game). Other betting options may still be counted.
- If the tournament organizer gives a def-win to a team, the bet will be closed and all items will be returned.
- We are not responsible for any unexpected occurrences such as roster change, stand-ins, DDoS, match-fixing, etc. A special case worth mentioned is that if the team changes their team name but still keeps their roster exactly as before, they will be treated as the same team and so the bet will still be counted.
- In any cases, we reserve the right to make final decisions.
All the games in our website are just for fun. The items and coins you win cannot be converted to money