Before you follow our instructions, make sure that:
- You've updated your Steam Offer URL https://dota2bestyolo.com/user/tradeLink.
- Your Steam inventory is not set as private or Steam account doesn't have a trade ban.
- Your account has not yet connected with Steam Mobile Authenticator.
You can add a maximum of 30 items and for each bot trades.
- Go to “MyID”.
- Select tab “Steam Inventory”.
- Wait for your inventory to load, then choose the items you want to deposit.
- Click “Deposit”.
- Wait for our Confirmation box to show up, then click “Proceed”.Note: Please only accept offer from the link opened when you click “Proceed”.
- Accept Trade and confirm your trade in the Steam Mobile App.
- Your items will be converted into the corresponding amount of coins. You can check “Inventory History” tab to see the log.
- Voila! Now you can start betting with Dota2BestYolo.
- Select tab “ ”.
- Wait for your inventory to load, then choose the items you want to claim.
- Click “ ”.
- Click “ ”.
- Accept Trade. Note: All our trade offers include a Bot ID and Support Code (marked in the screenshot). If you run into any problems with your trades (e.g: Not showing up on the stash), include them in your ticket, otherwise it will be difficult for us to assist you. Since it’s a withdrawal, you will not need to confirm the trade with Steam Mobile app.
Note: Do not put items inside the bot while withdrawing items. The items will not be accepted by the system and will be lost. Please take notice and only deposit as we instructed above.
Dota2BestYolo.com – Empower Your Experience
- Select tab “ ”.
- Choose the type of items you want to use.
- Click “ ”.
- Select the items you want to Trade from the column on the Left (Red), the items you want to receive from the column on the Right (Blue). You may leave the right column empty if necessary.
- Tick “ ” or “ ” if you want to make your Trade private. Include any description of choice.
- Click “ ” when you are done.
- If you have all the items that another user wants, you can click Accept and the Trade will be completed automatically. Items traded will be transferred to your D2BY Inventory.
- To offer on someone’s trade: Click the grey “ ” on the trade you choose, choose your items, then Click the “ ” button.
- To accept someone’s offer on your trade, click the Accept button on their offer and the Trade will be completed automatically. Items traded will be transferred to your D2BY Inventory.
We only sort items by their names, unique features such as nametags and sockets are excluded. The items that are returned to you may not be the same as the ones you have placed, so please don’t deposit items that have unique features if you want to keep your original items.
How to buy items using Golden Coin
- Select “ ” Tab.
- Select the type of item you want to buy.
- Click “ ” to confirm your order. Note that you can only buy using your Available Coins.
- Check your D2BY inventory. You can see your purchase history on “ ” page.
The rate of the match depends on 2 factors: number of items and our default listed rate
The rate will automatically be changed when the items placed on a team changes
To place your bet, you need to add the appropriate items to your betting stash
- Go to “ ” Tab.
- Click the match you want to play, if the match has multiple bet types, pick the type of your choice.
- Choose the team you want to win.
- Select Golden Coin or Silver Coin.
- Select the amount you want to wager, winning will get you the amount of coins indicated in Temporary Reward and click Confirm. You can check your bet later by select “ ” tab.
Note: You may change the team you bet for a maximum of 3 times, afterward it’s final and cannot be altered.
- Select “ ” Tab.
- Enter the amount of coins you want to play. Only Golden Coin is applicable.
- Select the color you want to choose. A message will show when it’s successful.
- You will receive a notification if you win the game.
X50 is a game mode that you can win up to 50 times of your original bet depending on your choice of color.
To access this game, simply click on “Arcade” at the top of our website and choose X50 in the following screen.
The interface is showed here, each button is corresponding to your choice of color.
The rule is simple: choose a color of your choice:
- Blue can give x2 reward.
- Red can give x3 reward.
- Green can give x5 reward.
- Gold can give x50 reward.
Hi-Lo is a new game mode that you win by guessing whether the next card is higher (or lower) than the current card.
To access this game, simply click on “Games” at the top of our website and choose Hi-Lo in the following screen.
The interface is showed here, each button is corresponding to your guess of the next card.
- Hi: you guess the next card is higher than the current.
- Lo: you guess the next card is lower than the current.
- Red: you guess the next card is red
- Black: you guess the next card is black
- 2-9/ J Q K A/ K A/ A: you guess the next card belongs to the indicated group
- Joker: you guess the next card is the Joker
Please note that the Joker is the special card, as it is neither higher nor lower and neither Red nor Black. Hence, if you choose Hi/Lo/Red/Black, you will lose that round. The Joker card will take the value of the previous card - for example, if the previous card of the Joker is 8, the Joker will have the value of 8, and so the result of the next round of Hi/Lo will be compared to 8.
At the beginning of a round, our system generates a random result for that round between 0 and 1, for example: 0.32417735. Our system then generates a SHA224-encrypted hash from the result and a random hash. The result is the round hash that is showed right when the round starts.
At the end of the round, our system multiplies that random number with the number of total slots and decides the winning number, for example: in x2 game, if the random number is 0.32417735, multiply it with 15 and we have the winning number is 4.86266025, which is 5.
You can check whether the result is fair or not on your own. At the end of a round take the round number and salt and encrypt it one more time with a help of any online service, e.g. http://sha224.net. You will get the same hash value which was at the very beginning of a round. This means that the game was not rigged.
You can check the past result in the History tab.
Go to http://sha224.net, copy the random number to the input box following by the hash salt, then click the button below, you will see the checksum result is the same as the round hash, which is given at the beginning of that round.
You can join various giveaways or create your own giveaway event by using the roll function of our website.
Hover on “Free items” on the top of our website, and then click “Roll items”. You will be redirected to the roll function
To create your own roll:
Click “Create” on the right panel
Next, you will need to fill in the information about your roll
- Event time: set the starting time and end time
- Social media and stream: you can fill in your personal Facebook fan page and/or your stream so that other users can visit
- Winner setting: currently only multiple-winner mode is allowed, that means more than 1 winner will be decided if the prize pool has more than 1 item.
- Room password: you can set password so that only your desired participants can join
- Participants: the maximum number of participants can join
- Extra restrictions: additional settings to limit certain participants
- Private setting: your roll will not be showed on the roll section, but participants can still join if they have the URL
- Room description: short description for your roll
Start to add items into the prize pool by clicking “+” or you can edit settings of your roll. Please note that you can only edit maximum 3 times
When you add items into your prize pool, you can use Golden Coins or any available items in your D2BY inventory. You can also delete items from your roll, but please note that you can only delete maximum 5 times
Please note that editing and deleting items will not be available once the roll starts, so plan carefully
To join a roll
Simply click “Enter roll” and then click “Join now” in the following screen. You may be required to enter password if the owner sets one
- Change your Steam profile name to include “here if you haven’t done so. ”,
- Refresh your Steam profile name by clicking your profile name at the top right corner and choosing “ ”.
- Play at least 1000 coins by placing in matches or joining x2 game.
- Choose “ ” at the top of the webpage.
- Choose “ ”. You can now play by clicking “ ”.
Aside from normal betting feature, there will be Special Matches with extra prediction function for you to win extra prizes.
Simply input the number you think inside the box as you proceed with your bets and click “ ”. (Example: If you think 31 users predicted that Team A would win, type “31”).
Five most accurate winners with the closest guesses to the correct result (max. 50 points lower than the total number of correct predictions) will earn 5000 coins for their efforts !
Note: You have to place bet to be able to participate in the Prediction. However, the prediction itself is completely free !
After the match ends, you can check your result in the Predict section below or in the “ ” tab. Winners will have their prize directly added to their Coin balance.
To bring benefits and better experience for our users, Dota2BestYolo.com comes packed with an exclusive level system with more perks as our site becomes your favorite. The more you play, the more you win, the greater your account will become, with expanded functionalities and rewarding bonuses!
For every 100.000 coins spent, you gain 1 level.
This applies to arcade games, betting and opening cases.
Some features of our website requires you to reach a certain level so that you are allowed to access. You can also restrict other users’ level when creating your roll.
- Search “ ” on Google App Store or Apple Store, download and install it.
- Open the app after installing.
- Log in with your Steam account.
- Touch the menu on the top left corner.
- Select “ ”.
- Select “ ”.
- Tick the checkbox to enable Steam Guard on your mobile device.
- Select “ ”.
- Type in your phone number with an international prefix.
- Wait for an SMS to be sent to your number, then input the code into the box, then select “ ”.
- Write down your recovery code and store it safely somewhere else in case your phone is lost, then continue (This is very important, if you lose this code, your Steam Account may be compromised).
- Finished. Now you will see a code at the top, which changes every 30 seconds.You can use it to log in your Steam account anywhere. Also, trade offer confirmation will appear in your mobile Steam app, you need to confirm the offer here in order to make it valid. Steam Guard Mobile Authentication must be enabled for at least 7 days before you can confirm your trade offers in the app.
There are two ways to access it:
- Go to Your Steam Inventory Inventory Privacy Settings.
- Go to Your Steam Profile Edit Profile My Privacy Settings.
You cannot use our services (Case, Free Coin, Store, MyID) because they are related to Steam In-game items. You need to connect your D2BY account to a Steam account with Steam Mobile Authenticator enabled to use our services.
Create a Steam Account (If you already have a steam account, please proceed to step 2)
In order to use some of our services (CASE, STORE, FREE COIN) you need to connect with your Steam Account
- Connect your Steam account with D2BY account (Dota2BestYolo account)
- Set your Trade offer URL